Aurelien helped me when I had little time, was stressed, and couldn’t get my devices (my Mac Mini, my iPhone, and iPad) to work properly. He even helped me get the tv to work!
I had a bunch of random questions and issues. Here are some of them:
– How do I deal with the iCloud back up. “iPhone cannot be backed up because it enough iCloud storage.”
– Safari/email keeps losing my internet connection
– What’s the difference between an album and ??? in photos.
– How do I get my photos off my phone
– What is the difference between “Photos” and “iPhoto”?
Aurelien asked me to prioritize my list and then we tackled the most important items in the time frames we had. What hadn’t occurred to me, but Aurelien recognized right away were two big problems:
1. My modem was really, really old. He talked to Telus, and we arranged for a service person to change the modem.
2. I did not have enough RAM, which he fixed on his second visit.
What I really liked about working with Aurelien was:
– He came to me, so I didn’t have to take all my devices somewhere else.- He was positive and encouraging.
– He used really good teaching strategies, which helped me to remember new information.
– He made useful and appropriate suggestions for two apps that would make what I wanted to do easier.