Sometimes taking a screenshot of what you see on your iPhone is the best way to remember it or keep track of it.
While most of you may know how to take a screenshot on a Mac, did you know you can do the same on your iPhone?
How to take a screenshot on iPhones up to the iPhone 8:
- Press and hold the sleep/wake button at the same time as the home button
- The screenshot will appear on the bottom left corner for you to edit it and mark it if need be
- It will then be available in your Photos app
How to take a screenshot on iPhone X:
- Press and hold the sleep/wake button at the same time as the side volume up button
- Same as the above, you’ll be able to edit/mark it and it will be available in your Photos app
That’s it! You can now take screenshots of important text messages, notifications on websites, or anything else you wish to capture.
Questions? Suggestions? Have you used it? Let us know below!