Creating folders for your apps on iPhone will make your life easier when time comes to find them and make sense of what they’re for.
There are so many cool apps nowadays that exist for your iPhone that you can quickly become overwhelmed when it’s time to remember how to find them!
Luckily, you can create folders to gather apps that relate to a specific topic like “Health“, “Finance”, “Games”, “Productivity” and so on.
How to create a folder of apps on iPhone:
- Tap and hold on a single app icon (tap gently on newer iPhones that have 3D touch or you’ll activate another feature!)
- Once it starts jiggling, move it on top of another app that relates to the same topic and wait for a second
- This will create a new folder for these 2 apps and you can tap the title at the top to edit it
- Once you’re done, press your home button on older iPhone or tap “Done” on the top right corner on iPhone X and newer that no longer have the home button.
- To remove an app from a folder, same thing, tap the folder to access the app, tap and hold the app to make it jiggle then take it out of the folder then press the home button or “done”.
What cool app folders have you created? What unusual/funny names have you given them? Let us know in the comments below!